Authoring articles, e-zines, e-books, and books is one of the most effective ways for you to establish yourself as an expert in your field, providing instant credibility for you and your business. Writing can also be one of the most time-consuming endeavors for small business owners and solo-professionals.
Matt McGovern invites you to put his more than 20 years of writing and editorial experience to work for you—from crisp, compelling proposals and emails to articles, books, e-books, workbooks, flyers, newsletters, brochures, Web copy, and more—and begin reaping the rewards and recognition of having your name in print.
Matt can write, edit, and ghost-write virtually any print and/or electronic communications need you might have, including . . .
- Web sites
- Self-published books, workbooks, and eBooks
- PowerPoint presentations
- Manuscript pre-editing (a thorough edit of your manuscript before you send it off to the publisher)
- Technical articles
- Promotional articles
- Feature articles
- Book proposal packages (to include must-read pitch letters, summaries and sample chapters)
- Request for proposal (RFP) responses
- Business proposals
- Press releases
- Data sheets/spec sheets
- Direct mail and promotional copy
- Brochures and promotional flyers
- Online and print newsletters
Matt's writing background is extensive. He is a . . .
- Published author of short stories and a novel (currently at work on a second book!)
- Writer and contributor of articles for several online venues
- Copywriter for dozens of Web sites and print and online newsletters
- Former newspaper reporter, sports editor, and managing editor
- Former Marketing and Communications Manager responsible for external and internal corporate communications
- Writer/editor and designer of self-published books and e-Books
Contact Matt McGovern today
Set up a 30-minute introductory phone session with Matt to explore how you and he might work together.